Web site down

Hi All,

A problem at the sever is not allowing me to publish to the web pages.  You
maybe able to see what is already published but no new pictures can be put
up at this time...

Sorry about this...  Anyway I wanted to share this picture so I am sending
it to the list.  This is John who on his way home from the hospital just
had to have Ruth stop him by to see the puppies.  John had to have his
spleen removed last week and has been unable to visit or even see the
babies on the web.  We brought the babies out in their little tub and John
was able to get some puppy breath...  Maybe not what the Dr might have
ordered but only because he didn't think of it!  Look at that smile, now
that is worth a million in my book!  Here is to a speedy recovery John!

Oh caption for the picture when I get it loaded is: John and a wanna be
maybe Annie?

john72601.jpg