First Litter Is Here/Name Help

First off, THANKS Gina for putting up with me yesterday! What a pal!
 Next, I am so proud to announce the arrival of my Kiss and Hobo litter.
Ten altogether, five and five.
 Now, all those "Color" names that you all sent were the greatest. But,
as Gina pointed out, this is my "roadside" litter, since the dogs were
bred on a "roadside". Not the usual situation, but, he lived there and
we lived here, and we had to leave the dog show grounds. So, we did it
on the side of the road. I am changing this litter theme. The color
names are on hold for my next litter, and this one is going to be famous
street and roads.
So send me all your thoughts.
 I have these.
Easy Street