Re: Puppy Open House

Karin,
 It is ok to tell us about the bunny! You did say  you were caring for
her. What happened? It is amazing, mother nature and the good jobs that
their real mothers do. It is hard  with an orphan. I am sure you tried
and did the best. I hope you are not feeling to bad. Please, share your
bunny story! Bunny stories are good, hockey stories are bad <GRIN>

                         Ilene

--
Ilene Cook
asorosgd@ameritech.net