Re: Drum Roll!!!!- Sorry, and Welcome

I predict that Portland is next for an expansion team. Heck, they just
got one in Tennessee of all places. Them there folks don't know nothing
about Hockey! And, I apologize for mistaking the name of your famous
Basketball team. I don't do basketball, but will do football. Mostly
spend the weekends at dog shows though. To make this a learning  and
informative post, ...did  you all know that dog showing is considered a
"sport". It is true.

                                       Ilene

Yep... the Winterhawks are VERY popular in Portland.  I never went to a
game,
although I did want to!  Just too bad they don't play in the National
Hockey
League!  Portland needs another big sport team!

--
Ilene Cook
asorosgd@ameritech.net