Re: Drum Roll!!!!- Sorry, and Welcome

Ilene:

Well obviously some on this list have never heard of our HOCKEY team the Winterhawks.  The only pro team in Portland that you can afford to take your family to without going in to debt.
you can find them at www.winterhawks.com

Carol

----- Original Message -----
From: Ilene Cook
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2001 7:08 PM
To: brierpups@fast.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: Drum Roll!!!!- Sorry, and Welcome

I can't believe I sent that to the list. I have been so busy, as my son
has hockey playoffs this week. Karin and I are the biggest fans, and I
thought I was sending it private to her.
Now, I want to welcome all the new Brier folks! Nice to have you
aboard. And, to tell you that I have a sense of humor that takes some
getting used to. I know you love your Basketball team, I hear they are
one of the best. But, when I first talked to Gina about moving to
Oregon, the first thing I asked her was, "Do you have hockey?" So of
course, when Karin saw that I was checking out the big move, her first
thought was "What about Hockey". It is an addiction, must be the
adrenaline rush of the fast paced, violence of the game. The blood, and
all the blood and all the blood. We love it!! <GRIN> So, I was just
kidding about you'uns basketball team, and I am very sorry if any of the
new folks took that the wrong way. I thought I better write back and let
you know about my sense of humor, before I offended the whole list. From
now on, I will be more careful and no more Hockey on the list. Sorry
that happened. And this is the longest post I have done all week...so I
hope that makes you forgive me. If not, when I get out there, I promise
you can all throw basketballs at my head!

                                   Ilene