Re: Drum Roll!!!!- Reply "R" RATED!

At 10:55 AM 7/16/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Why don't you take someone up with you? Borrow Triple or something. You
>could show him and do a bad job!!!
>
>                             Ilene

Oh gee IIene, you really know how to make friends and influence people
don't you!  Hey Judy, would you like me to take one of your dogs up poorly
groom him and trip over him in the ring?  Better yet I could take one of
your field boys?  No that would be a really bad idea they would probably
win! <smile>

Ok this is getting silly think we should take this one to the side these
guys really are not interested in this,,, Oh but this they are:

SeaJay was RWD yesterday, no points but still a nice placement. :-))  Can't
win them all you know.

Gina