Re: Drum Roll!!!!

LOL! oh right, lol... I can just SEE her flying up here to retrieve the hunkster
and her TRiX, and then leaving SeaJay in Rosie's loving paws (g) She'd likely
sob all the way home to Oregon. If Rosie doesn't come into season almost
immediately I don't know what we're going to do! Fly down to see her beau as
soon as she comes in or wait until winter season the way I had planned to begin
with? We've had no puppies on the ground in almost 2 years here in Alaska and
counting Rosie's planned litter we'll have 6 being bred in July and August. Wow.
Maybe I should definitely wait until Winter!

Hey Ilene, I should beg and entreat you to join me in the naked chicken dance,
sigh. It sure wont' be pretty on my side of country but maybe it will work!

Congrats to SeaJay and Gina and Sherry! I'm so pleased and proud for you guys.
Debs