Re: New Picture

Hi Gina,
Nice photos of Seajay, and I love AmEx!  What a beauty!  We just got back
from taking the dogs to the jetty. Today was a summer day in Astoria (you
know we just take summer one day at a time here on the coast) so it was a
perfect time to take the "kids" to the river beach.   Emma can run just as
fast as Bear now.  They had a ball running in and out of the river.  Right
now they are fast asleep.  Tomorrow, Emma goes in to see Dr. Goza.
Take care, Gin