RE: Daisy has her "girl" operation

Title:

I should have chimed in earlier on this thread, but Echo had her operation a couple weeks back as well.  She goes to the same vet as Ripley and they did not keep her overnight either.

With Echo, everything seemed to be fine.  She was a bit out of it for a day or so, then started perking up.  We did have a slight problem with her in that she started to accumlate some fluid underneath the incision.  We took her in and had it drained and the doc said she was fine.

According to the doc, the fluid build up occured most likely because she was a little too active too soon after the operation.  So, the lesson learned is to follow the doctors orders when they tell you to keep her quiet for several days.  No jumping up on furniture or climbing stairs or chasing the cats around the basement... (I think it was the cats that got to Echo).

But, she is good to go now.  Kept her extra quiet for a couple days, the lump went away, and she is back in action now - Kitties Beware.

No need to be nervous.

ACE

The Asson Family
Steve, Silvia, Danielle, Kaitlin & Echo