Re: Scully!

Gina Heitz wrote:
 > Now a bit of a clarification... I did encourage IIene to go, I did
tell her
> she would go to group, but I don't get credit for any more than offering an
> explanation really...

Gina, you are too kind. I owe you, and it is a fact. If I wasn't going,
and you told me I was, then you get the credit. Even my friend Diane
said "Aren't you glad you mentioned that to Gina?"
 Yes I am! Just think if I hadn't said something to you. Scully would
not be finished, would not be a group winning bitch. You get all the
credit for this finish. The rest are just technicalities... Thanks
again, so very much!

                      Ilene

--
Ilene Cook