Re: Rosie update & thoughts

Gina,

Excellent post!  This is something that Rick and I have talked about many
times & have yet to do (put down in writing provisions for our 4 goldens in
the event of our death).  Thanks for bringing the matter up & reminding us
all just how very important this subject matter is!

On to Rosie... I'm so glad that you were able to take her in when you heard
my plea!  I'd love to see a picture of her when you get the chance!

Golden Hugs!
Yanna (where *monsoon* season has begun in Arizona!)