Give your crew hugs from us!
Try to stay cool--my family lives in
the Phoenix area as well.  Talked
to Mom last night and she said
it was 112 yesterday.  Ugh!  We
may hit 75 here today--a real heat
wave for us.

Take care, Lori

LOL!!!  I remember when I attended my very first shows in June of 1997...  I
didn't have a clue as to what any of the show dog terminology was all about!
I just kept asking questions -- and guess who was very patient with me?!!!
Gina, of course!!!  She is so giving and helpful when it comes to educating
us all.  Correct me if I'm wrong, Gina -- but BOW means "Best of Winners".
Another proud accomplishment indeed!

Now, Lori -- I noticed you signed your name "Lori and VGD--Brier's Triple
Bogey!".... now, what does *VGD* stand for?  Very good dog by any chance?
;-)))))

Best,
Yanna