Re: Alaska KC MAJORS!!!!

Oh how very disappointing this news is! I was certain sure she had done it and
that we'd be celebrating over dinner this week when Linda and Arlen arrive.
Shoot. Well, looking on the bright side this means that I will get to visit with
Linda and Perry NEXT year in Whitehorse! Boomer and the girls and I will be
making the trip. I hated being a 'left behind' this year. Had a million good
reasons we couldn't join the fun but it sure was hard to stay home.

Still happy for the Alaskan TEAM,
Debs