Re: New CH!!!! Small part?

>  tickled that I had a small part in the whole story, lol.

Oh such a SMALL part? <VBG>

Guys,

When we made the decision to send SeaJay north to show for the summer the
entries for Canada were full, not closed but full.  Since Boomer was not
going to be able to go on this trip and Deb knew a little known rule of
CKC's:  Dogs can be substituted if entires are not closed she urged us to
put SeaJay in Boomers place...  Such a SMALL part?  NOT!

Thanks Deb for your contribution to team work!

Hug's

Gina