From: Gina Heitz <brier@oregonsbest.com>
To: brierpups@fast.cs.utah.edu
Subject: New CH!!!!
Date: Fri, Jun 15, 2001, 10:28 PM

Hi All,

We got an exciting message this evening:  SeaJay finished his Canadian Conformation Championship today!  Don't have the details yet but I am sure he went BOW as there were only 2 male dogs in the classes and that is only one point.  There wee 6 bitches and that was 3 points, the number of points SeaJay needed to finish, so he must have gone BOW being awarded the additional points needed to finish. He moves up to Specials now and only competes for Best of Breed and if he gets BOB he goes on to compete in the group competition and if he wins the Sporting group it's onto competition for Best In Show.

We are very EXCITED HERE!!!   New tile to add to web page tomorrow!!

UCI Int'l Can CH Brier's Rock the Boat "SeaJay"

No news form IIene on Rocket who is showing this weekend in the UKC shows...  Were Rooting here IIene!  Sure would be neat if the two brothers could title on the same weekend... :-)))

 No news on Angel and how she placed in Canada yet either... They are fairly remote and I don't know if the Shipmans have net access or not, or even if cell phones are working.  I only know that Sherry got a call out to her home and had some one call here.  George took the call.

Night All,

Gina