Woops! Punch is not 10!

Ok Guys,

False alarm!  Seams that some one who will remain nameless made and error
in reporting that Punch is now 10.  July 9th Punch will be 10!  So for
those of you who did not send gifts you can now in a timely manner!
<LOL>  Just kidding... She has all she needs, countless tennis balls and a
spot in the bed...

We will be doing a second celebration,,, and with that, now knowing this I
will also venture to guess that Gidget's up and coming litter will be born
July 9 as she Gidget was born on "uncle" Gambler's 12th BD...  What better
of a tradition to carry on..

G :-)