Re: It's HOT

Patty,

LOL!  Sorry, but it makes me fondly remember when it is warm in Oregon!  My
house in Tigard did not have air conditioning & it was a split level.  I
remember how *warm* it gets in the PNW in the summer.  Being that the
humidity is higher, it sure seems so much warmer.  It is only going to be 102
here today (but that is a dry heat)... and thankfully in Arizona -- we have
A/C and a pool.  I don't know what I'd do without them!

Stay cool --!!!  ;-)

Yanna

In a message dated 5/22/2001 12:27:57 PM US Mountain Standard Time,