Re: It's HOT

Went to Walmart yesterday bought a hard plastic pool for the kids and Daisy.
She so far has just taken drinks out of it. I want her to jump in!
No air conditioning in our house and it is HOT!!! Brought out the fans.....
We went to our 3rd puppy kindergarten class yesterday and the insructer said
Daisy was way ahead of everyone else, she was so impressed at her concentration
and how fast she picks up on the commands. I told her I want to go for the
C.G.C class when she is ready. I was so proud of her, it was really neat. Then
after class these people stopped me and said they were watching us and were so
impressed with how Daisy was watching me and and my hand signals and doing what
she was supposed to..... loved it!!
There is a beagle in the class and they are having a few problems with him, I
almost felt bad because Daisy was so eager to learn and picking up on all the
commands on the first try.
Well gotta go play in the pool.
Thanks for listening to me brag about Daisy,
Patty