Re: SeaJay does AK...

LOL, yeah well... I wanted to give Sherry and Jack and the kids some time with
him and Boomer's surgery is tomorrow and I'm an emotional basket case today, so
Sunday I think is the day I'll be semi in my right mind, well... one can hope
eh?

Thank goodness for Brad and Kim! Way to go SeaJay! and I'm so tickled Jack
thought he was stunning! Gina I know it was hard to put him on a plane and send
him off again, I do know how hard that was... but Baby J is in the finest and
kindest hands in the whole world besides his moms. He'll be so just fine, you
just wait and see, I promise.
Debs