The bird has landed

HI All,

This just in from Sherry, in AK, Thank goodness for Brad and Kim!

Oh has anyone ever read the first line on SeaJay's web page?  A First Class
Kind a Guy?  Now we know,,, it's TRUE!

 >>HE IS HERE!

He almost didn't make it. The heater under the plane was broken and they
were not going to take him. Quick thinking and talking by Brad and Kim, and
he got to ride with the passengers. They told the ticket agent that he was
a service dog. So, he rode with Brad and Kim in the bulkhead! First class
for him.

When I got to the airport, he was laying down next to Brad just looking
around. We loaded him up, took Brad and Kim over to their friends' house,
took SeaJay home and put him in a run, unloaded his stuff, put him and us to
bed.

Jack was going on and on about how beautifully groomed he was. Couldn't
believe how wonderful he looked. "Oh Sherry, you are going to have to make
sure he looks this good when he goes home." Blah, blah, blah. Then while
we were in bed and were talking, I told him that you were a professional
groomer and that I would never get him looking as good as when he arrived.
Jack finally backed down giving me a hard time saying that explains
everything.

This morning after he went out, SeaJay came in to meet the family. It was a
quick meet because the kids had to be at school by 7:00 this morning for
jazz band. SeaJay was in heaven just smelling all the new smells. He was
shown were the toy basket was. Seemed to love the kids between smells.

He was eating his breakfast when I left this morning. Jack is still home,
so he will be going out again before Jack leaves for the day. The kids get
home about 3:15, where the spoiling will truly begin.
Brad gave me the paperwork last night and the bag. I only went through the
bag enough to find the dog food to feed him this morning and put the
paperwork away so that I would be able to find it for Canada.
It is raining here today, so it is nice and cool for him.

So, I would say he is doing fine in his Alaska home! I'll keep you posted.
Sherry<<