SeaJay does AK...

Well,

He's gone and I cried!  Would you expect any less? <smile>  He was so cute
though, the flight was delayed so Brad and Kim rented one of those  luggage
scooter things, the 500 crate fit nice and snug on it, he jumped right in
nested down and off he went for a tour of the airport with a big smile on
his face. Have not herd from anyone yet this am but that's a good sign I
would think.

If all goes well you guys SeaJay should come home at the very least a
Canadian CH.  Oh and maybe a father again, he does have a date with a
really cute blond.

Stay tuned first shows are Memorial weekend!

Gina :-)