SeaJay does AK!

Ok All,

It's time to let the cat out of the bag so to speak...  Tuesday SeaJay is
leaving for Alaska he will be gone through the first week of August.  His
summer vacation will be a guided tour of a fair portion of Alaska, starting
in Fairbanks May 26, 27, 28 ending in Plamer the weekend of Aug 3, 4
5.  With a side trip to Whitehorse Canada.  Yes you guessed it, dog
shows!  But not just dog shows, as SeaJay will be the house guest of Sherry
Sims who will be showing him, and her two teenage human children, who will
be in charge of all swimming, tennis ball activities and teaching SeaJay
boat safety and the house rules.

  I was introduced to Sherry last October in Canada by Deb Mc Fail who has
graciously signed on SeaJay as a co owner  and guardian. Sherry has an
opening for a dog to show, she only takes dogs on a very selective basis
and only with good references and house manners, we approached her and she
said YES.  So it's of to AK with our boy for the summer...  He might even
get lucky while he's up there... :-)))  11 All breed AKC shows and 6 Canadian.

Brad and Kim [Riley & Raegan] also came on board by offering to escort
SeaJay to AK.  As you all know Kim works for Alaska Air and she and Brad
have perks, they fly comp, and SeaJay goes on their ticket at a very modest
fee as well.

Stay tuned I am sure there will be many fun and exciting adventures that
SeaJay will want to share as his summer unfolds.  For those of you in AK
that would like to see SeaJay here is the basic route with dates, there is
one show missing in here, that I don't have the info for, but Deb, when you
have time perhaps you can post it.  Or Linda do you have my missing
show?  Deb is at a tracking test and obedience show this weekend and may
not get to reading list mail anytime soon...

Tanana Valley Kennel Club $22.00
May 26, 27, & 28, 2001
Fairbanks, AK - Closing date is May 2, 2001 July 2001
Retrievers (Gold) - Mr. N. Patton - Mr. R. McGinnis, Jr. - Mrs. J. McGinnis

Whitehorse Canada 6 shows

Kenai Kennel Club, Inc.
Soldotna, AK
July 13, 14, & 15, 2001