Eating veggies

Hi all,

We have a Sprite/Triple boy and he, too, loves his
veggies.  We used raisins as his treat for training and
he'll do anything for a grape!  Deb is absolutely right
about the onions, though, and you have to watch the
raw potatoes because any with green skin are poisonous.
It has been so great hearing about the puppies.  Makes
us want another baby.  Any possibility of that this
year, Gina?  I know you've been trying but the girls
have other ideas!!!

Take care all,
Lori

Deb & Boyd McFail wrote:

hi Katherine!

It all sounds great with the caveat of the raw onions.... that causes anemia and
something in my mind is flagging the raw potatoes too but Gina might remember!
Mine are so veggie crazy that I'm planting the garden INSIDE the dog run that
the dogs no longer use, lol!

So great to hear all is going well for you guys!
Debs (in Anchorage)