Re: Flea control

> From: Gina Heitz <brier@oregonsbest.com>
> Subject: Flea control
>
> I got a note stating that my note on requirements here at Brier for flea
> control while boarding was well strong...  I apologize if I offended anyone
> else, however I thought  that I actually did take the time to give a fairly
> comprehensive explanation.  I do have the flu and perhaps my tone was not
> as bubbly as normal.  I did stick at least one <smile> in there... <grin>

No offense taken by us! We fully support your policy.  Your dogs are
protected, and our dogs are better off for it. Its very similar to the
policy that the obedience school has, which states that all dogs will be
fully vaccinated.

Anyway, Torrey and Miss Maple say Hi and look forward to their next stay
at Brier.

Leigh and Renee