Re: Our first WIN!

This is great news, Gina. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Max will be very proud.
Hope all is well,
Mike

Michael E. Tonkinson
Area Development Manager
Wyeth Ayerst Labs
Tonkinsm@labs.wyeth.com

>>> Gina Heitz <brier@oregonsbest.com> 05/01 6:41 AM >>>
Hi All,

Just wanted to quickly tell you all that SeaJay is now AKC pointed.  He won
Winners Dog yesterday in Yakima for one point.  George and I were both
there ringside to see him win.  Bob has done an excellent job handling
SeaJay, he looked great, well cared for and very happy. More on SeaJay
later, I am way behind as the 4.5 hour one way through the gorge in
terrible weather and a stop off in Hood River to visit with Riley and
Raegan, Kim and Brad made for a very long day.  Though a very enjoyable
day!  SeaJay is happy to be home and we are happy to have him home.  As I
said more on SeaJay's up and coming adventures soon.

Best,

Gina