Re: I have to share this

Same goes for us Gina,
Our whole family (too many to count) is so impressed with Daisy's
personality. We always hear the same comment " I've never seen a puppy
so calm and well mannered". We took her to the Easter get-together in
Salem and she fit right in, there were kids running around people
everywhere and it didn't even phase her. She stayed right with me and
sat when I stood and talked. We had to show off her "sit" and "down" and
everyone ooohed and aaahed. They couldnt believe her!!!! We, as parents,
were just beaming so you Gina must be so proud of yourself for all that
you have given so many families.

Thank you again and again
Patty

p.s. she loves to ride in our car (SUV:-))) It took a few times for her
to get used to it, but now she loves to go, she tries to jump up in it
when we open the back up. We pretty much take her everywhere we go, even
if it is just to the grocery store.