Re: SeaJay

At 02:24 PM 4/16/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi Gina,
>Happy Birthday from Bill, Gin, Bear, Emma and Spike!
>
>We are thinking good "win" thoughts for SeaJay.  Emma weighed in at 20.5 lbs
>Sunday:)  She has such a great time here.  She and Bear play and sleep, play
>and sleep, etc. all day.  Bill, Bear and I are now going to obedience
>school.  Last Wednesday evening was our first class.  We were so proud of
>Bear; he was fine with the other 7 owners and dogs.  You should have seen
>him prance - he knew he was doing great.  Gin

Gin, Bill,,

So good to hear from you guys!  Glad to hear that Bear is happy and fitting
in well.  Also that Emma is happy!  Her weight is right on target!  Please
do share some of your adventures in training with us all as you go
along!  This goes for everyone!!!

Gina :-)
Happy Spring oh it's raining here again....