Re: SeaJay

Hi Gina,
Happy Birthday from Bill, Gin, Bear, Emma and Spike!

We are thinking good "win" thoughts for SeaJay.  Emma weighed in at 20.5 lbs
Sunday:)  She has such a great time here.  She and Bear play and sleep, play
and sleep, etc. all day.  Bill, Bear and I are now going to obedience
school.  Last Wednesday evening was our first class.  We were so proud of
Bear; he was fine with the other 7 owners and dogs.  You should have seen
him prance - he knew he was doing great.  Gin