Re: Eggs

At 02:58 PM 4/16/01 -0800, you wrote:
>At 08:36 PM 4/15/2001 -0700, Gina wrote:
>if she had not licked her lips then burped in my face I would not have
>known.  She didn't even move the bowl or leave a crumb. She is sleeping on
>George's side of the bed tonight!!!
>
>Too funny!  What did you guys end up eating without the roast? <g>
>Were the eggs for an Easter egg hunt?
>
>Linda

Well some of us had left over ham and others of us just opted to go veggie,
potatoes and asparagus. I opted for veggie and a bowl of ice cream when I
got home. :-)))

No we did a tennis ball hunt earlier in the day, we tried egg hunts once
with the dogs and that proved to be a folly, well shall we say it's just a
good thing they didn't have any beer with their eggs...  interesting note
today Sprite is not smelly like I thought she would be nor did she have the
trots like I thought she would.  Must be because of the raw diet and that
her digestive enzymes are working at top performance.  She still thought
she should have desert too.  Everyone had cake last night to celebrate my
birthday [carrot cake]  and she did get a very small piece. :-)

Gina