Re: Eggs

!!@@!! oh my goodness. Now that's a lot of food to lose!

Gina, you are NOT getting Boomer down there for a visit anytime soon, lol. I can
only imagine ALL too well what Sprite and Ditto would teach him. Well, but to be
honest, mine are just as bad about teaching these things, lol.. and here's an
example.

Tonight Sophie patiently taught him how to dig for the VERY BEST new grasslet
roots mixed with just the exact amount of dirt. I watched this whole show very
quietly from the window as she led him over to the spot, selected the exact
patch and began to nip and tug with her incisors to get just exactly what she
wanted!

Once she had de-grassed a big area she began to dig and I hollered at her and
she moved on. Not Boomer however. He stared fixedly at 'the spot' and then as
soon as the door shut he began to dig and then nip and tug with HIS incisors. He
must have blinked at a crucial part of the lesson as he only came up chewing
dirt, lol.

I went to see the puppies, oh my goodness they are something aren't they! I hope
everyone had a brilliant and wonderful Easter holiday. I am just now sitting
down to dinner, at least I hope it's done and I hope my own roast is still
sitting there cooling! lol. I'd better go.

Hugs to all and thank you everyone for the cards to the list, they were
wonderful.
Debs