Daisy

Hello everyone,

Sorry we have been so quiet.......
Daisy has now gotten big enough she is able to get on the couch. Jason
called me down stairs to come sneak a peek and it was our darling Daisy
up on the couch. As soon as she noticed us her look was priceless!!!!!!!
She got right down tail wagging and all.
We start puppy kindergarden April 14th. We have another vet appt. next
Tuesday.
Keeping busy, she loves her walks around the block, except when we make
her walk. She would much rather sniff everything along the way. She
loves when people stop to pet her. Have not run into too many other dogs
, but when we do she does great.  She has also learned to take Nick's
coat off the coat rack, it seems to always be his she gets. oh and his
socks we have had to relocate.

Well she is a beauty and what fun it is to watch her grow...

more to come,
Patty, Jason, Nick and Marie....daisy too.