Re: Dog Training

At 01:13 PM 4/4/01 -0700, you wrote:
Has anyone in the Portland area heard anything about a trainer in Sherwood named Shaun Riley, Canine Consultants?

He comes very highly recommended by our Vet (Aloha Dog & Cat) but is quite expensive compared to traditional classes and his training is all one on one rather than group.

Wanted to see if anyone had anything good, bad, or indifferent to say about this fella.

Ace,

I do not know him however, I only recommend public classes for a lot of reasons, main reason is socialization.  Can you drive to Tigard?  We train every Wed. eve 7:00 PM basically I-5 and 217 area.  $65.00 fee for 8 week public class.

More on this later guys I am in work mode still and hey I have class tonight.  New class starts next week but the "One" litter is too young need to be at least 5 mos to do this class...

G :-)