Re: Portriats/resuce support

Hi Gina & all,

Thanks for sharing this with everyone!  Let me tell you, that I've had the
pleasure of seeing Janie's most awesome work in friends' homes in Washington,
California & Arizona!  She is absolutely incredibly talented beyond belief!
And you know what, one of her dogs is a golden (along with a couple of labs).
 I had the GReat pleasure of meeting Janie in person this past weekend -- as
she was in Phoenix for the Westworld dog shows & to help out with the RAGofAZ
rescue booth we had there.

We then had a party at our house on Saturday evening and had some of the
rescue "movers & shakers" over to dish with the DIVA's!  In attendance were
Janie Wormsbecker from CA, Amy Stump from CA, Gail Lustig from New York, Deb
Haggerty from CA, Denise Schoen from New Orleans & also a couple of local
RAGofAZ rescue buddies -- Pam Skowronek (Secretary for RAGofAZ) from
Scottsdale and also Arlene (RAGofAZ VP) & Eric Blouch from Scottsdale.  A fun
time was had by all.  Where could you spot Janie most of the time?  On the
floor, loving on our 4 golden kidz!

Folks, if you get the chance -- go to Janie's website and check out her work.
 She has a doG given talent that is amazing!  Now, if I could just get off my
butt and find the right picture for her to do of Chelsea (shhhh...  it's a
surprise for Rick!).  I've only been talking to Janie about it forever it
seems!

Golden Best,
Yanna

In a message dated 3/30/2001 8:44:52 AM US Mountain Standard Time,