Re: let's all post - Torrey&Maple

Gina Heitz wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I think it would be nice if all of you would post your dog's name(s) litter
> and where you live.

We are Leigh and Renee with our golden pooh's, otherwise known as the
Dopey Duo, Torrey and Maple.  Torrey is Gina and Judy's first rescue
boy who came to live with us last January.  He is the stoic dog.
Maple is a Scarlette/Triple baby "Moonlight Maple".  When I think of
something to describe Maple I think of a poem my Mom use to say about
a girl with a golden curl on her forehead "When she was good, she was
very very good, but when she was bad, she was horrid"  Actually, she
is very very good most of the time, and she has more personality than
most people.
	We live in Corvallis Oregon and will be cheering Seajay on this
weekend.

Renee, Leigh, Torrey and Maplet