Re: let's all post

Ok, I'll post.

Deb McFail, I have one of Judy's boys (Timberline) who Gina made an honorary
Moon kid. I have 3 altogether and live in Anchorage Alaska. There are several
Brier kids up here now so I'm very hopeful we can have a golden camping get
together this summer! It's breakup time here but if folks want to get together
for mud bowl playtime, I'm game.
Debs