Re: SeaJay!!!!!

Gina Heitz wrote:

> Did I say Bob was high on SeaJay?  <grin>  He said that the biggest thing
> he has to work on with SeaJay is to teach him to have fun in the show
> ring.  My fault I wanted him trained and trained he is.  Bob was very
> impressed and now it's his job to loosen him up.  I suggested tennis balls.
> :-)

Don't worry about this Gina. I am sure Bob can make it fun for him. Well
trained is going to be the "tie breaker" one of these shows!! When it
comes down to who the judge will pick, it will be the one who knows to
show!!! Fingers and toes are crossed here for SeaJays continued
success!!!

                                 Ilene
--
Ilene Cook