SeaJay!!!!!

Yup,

He did good!  2nd Open dog out of 17 today.  That is a nice size
class.  Bob (his new best friend and handler) was very pleased is very
excited and really wants to hit it with SeaJay this spring.  Here is the plan:

Next weekend Corvallis, April: 11 shows in Idaho/Eastern WA  May: Inland
Empire Golden Specialty with 4 All Breed shows attached Then down to
Southern Oregon for Klamath Falls and possibly Elma fit the "boys" are not
to tired...

Did I say Bob was high on SeaJay?  <grin>  He said that the biggest thing
he has to work on with SeaJay is to teach him to have fun in the show
ring.  My fault I wanted him trained and trained he is.  Bob was very
impressed and now it's his job to loosen him up.  I suggested tennis balls.
:-)

Bob was very impressed with SeaJay's over all condition, coat and physical
condition muscular well conditioned athletic.  On grooming I was offered a
road job... :-)  Bob only had to fluff him didn't have to scissor a hair, I
groomed him on Thursday and he got him Friday evening.  He was so pleased
with my work that he doesn't feel he needs to get SeaJay on Friday next
week, just bring him down Saturday morning.

Ok Ok enough bragging...  The lesson to learn here can be applied to simple
puppy training:  Make it fun, be sure your training and not being conned
out of food and praise un deserved  but make the lesson fun.  Don't forget
we have a CGC this summer!

Thanks for all of your notes and support!  IIene a special hug for your
postings to the list.

Gina