Abbey news...

It was fun to hear about everyone's One litter stories.  Abbey is doing good
too - only 2 accidents to speak of and last week she went in her crate to
take a nap - rather amazing!  The boys are just in love with her and have a
ball playing with her.

Well after all that good news, it must be a full moon because she has cried
the last 2 nights...ALOT!  My thought is that she is hungry - I'm going to
try and increase her food and feed a bit later at night and see what happens.
 If anyone has any other ideas...I would love them.

Oh, and lap dog...you betcha - it's her favorite place next to her "pillow".

Hope everyone has a great weekend and best of luck to SeaJay...we'll be
thinking of him.

Joyce, Clark, Chandler and Connor Brooks...Abbey too !!