Whitehorse Bound! RV's HO!

>From: Gina Heitz <brier@oregonsbest.com>

> Also in 2001 we want to finish SeaJay in Canada, he needs 3 more
> points.  Perry suggested the Whitehorse shows as a trip up for me to visit
> with them.  I have not herd back from Perry as to when those shows are and
> how many points they historically are.  But a trip to Whitehorse with
> SeaJay might be fun!!!  My dilemma there is that all of SeaJay's Canadian
> points so far have been at BIG shows and he has historically only won one
> day of each cluster, so given that I would want to hope that he could have
> one day in the "sun" and that day hold a 3 point show. <grin>  I am fairly
> assured of this at the shows down here in Canada...

HOLY COW DID THIS GET MY ATTENTION THIS MORNING!!! Phooey on folding clothes,
I'm gonna help twist your arm!!

Now THIS is a GRAND idea and I want to hug Perry for putting it in your mind!!
Mega hugs!

The Whitehorse shows are June 15,16,17 of this year. They are always over
Solstice weekend when *I* believe there is much magic and hoodoo in the air!
There are 2 conformation shows each day (morning and afternoon) and 4 obedience
trials spread over the 3 days. We pretty typically have 8:00am and 12:30 or
1:00pm ring times although I've seen it vary by an hour.

I just happen to have the PDF files that Linda sent across all printed out nice
and neat and they are the premium list and the entry form. Be GLAD to send them
to you.

Now then, that being said let me tell you that you will not find a nicer, more
intimate and more caring group of people than the Whitehorse Yukon Kennel Club
as well as the golden people in particular who attend that show, both from the
local area and from throughout Alaska. The Alaskans heavily support this show.
It's an incredible trip through Alaska and the Yukon, true wilderness, and a
chance to leave the cell phones, the computers, and the daily grind way way
behind (g) Frankly, I act even more the fool than I typically do. I am like a
little kid playing hooky, heck, I EVEN EAT OUT! I SPEND MONEY! AND we tell the
grandest lies at the dinner table, lol.

We camp at the show site and the golden folks typically hog one whole corner of
the lot (we send our fastest and most impatient driver ahead to hog it, lol)
with RV's and travel trailers and tents and barbecue rigs and in general have
one hell of a good vacation whilst going about the business of beating the pants
off of each other in the ring, right Linda and Perry?

Yes, it's small compared to Abbotsford, but there are 6 chances at the
Championship and we take them all, lol! I have seen 3 point shows in the males
there and 2 and 3 points in bitches. Linda? am I remembering rightly? Seems to
me that Tanner finished there with 3 points about 3 years ago.. my memory is
getting shameful.

Now then, all of that being said.... *I* will be at Whitehorse this year. Boomer
makes his debut there and I'd love, oh yes, I'd dearly love to see you and
Seajay there. Linda and Perry are coming to Whitehorse from Juneau. Almost all
of the golden folks in Alaska show up.

Whew... I'm doing the hard sell here and it's thirsty work (sucking up some more
coffee)

AND BESIDES ALL OF THAT, I could use some grooming tips!! LOL! AND BESIDES ALL
OF THAT, maybe we could talk Judy into coming...

Ok... enough arm twisting.. I'll give over and let Perry work on you for awhile
(take it away Shipmans)

Delighted hugs,
Debs