Re: Pup's & SeaJay-bragging

At 11:16 PM 2/15/01 -0900, you wrote:
>What a wonderful page for him Gina! I enjoyed every moment of it.
>debs

Thanks Deb,

I know it looks like I am showcasing SeaJay over others on my site, though
I love them all not all of them are as photogenic (trained hams) as he is.

SeaJay is in my opinion a very good example of the breed and while he is
not with out fault he is very sound, both in conformation and
temperament.  It's interesting to look at his show photo's over the past
two years and to see the maturity.  I look at his first win photo from
Canada and want to puke now in comparison to this last shot.  Though I am
not happy with the angle the photographer used and Steve should have taken
another shot from a better angle this shot does still show SeaJay off
well.  I also see I needed to take his neck down a bit too. <smile>

SeaJay is hitting the road, don't know if I have shared with the list but
"daddy" is going to give it a serious try at going away from home with a
pro handler to AKC shows.  I have been looking for a handler for a while to
use with SeaJay and decided to use Bob Perry as he showed SeaJay's grand
father "Runner" and understands the softer temperament that both SeaJay and
Runner have.  First shows with Bob will be in March and if they click, at
those 4 shows it's off in April to a 11 show road trip which covers Idaho,
and Eastern WA.  So everyone start chanting now!

In May 2001, if SeaJay is home, I will plan to take him to the UCI shows
right here in Canby and get his National title and move him up to the Erin
class and hope for a title in Bronze.  I plan to showcase SeaJay in this
forum as the shows are avail. only a couple per year that I can attend with
out serious travel.  I enjoy the forum so much, interesting to me as it's
very diffrent in concept and they offer so many titles.

Also in 2001 we want to finish SeaJay in Canada, he needs 3 more
points.  Perry suggested the Whitehorse shows as a trip up for me to visit
with them.  I have not herd back from Perry as to when those shows are and
how many points they historically are.  But a trip to Whitehorse with
SeaJay might be fun!!!  My dilemma there is that all of SeaJay's Canadian
points so far have been at BIG shows and he has historically only won one
day of each cluster, so given that I would want to hope that he could have
one day in the "sun" and that day hold a 3 point show. <grin>  I am fairly
assured of this at the shows down here in Canada...

Off to feed and clean up the One litter...

Gina