Re: Show news :-)

Great news about Seajay and BBE! Waaaaa about our Rolex. For what it's worth, I
have something of a reputation here for getting dead tails up and moving within
24 hours but it takes devotion to do it, well, either that or it's all the brain
damage from my living through the 1960's (g)

Remedy:

1 asprin every 12 hours (buffered)
Hot pack tail around the entire base of tail with white tea towel several times
an hour for at least 4 hours-hopefully 5 or until the dog shows it's teeth at
you, lol. By then she/he has had enough thank you very much, and your
hands/fingers are boiled and wrinkly. However, it's never failed me yet. You'll
need to nap the next day as it means NO sleep during treatment and of course
this always happens at night.

Just call me Doc (g)
Debs