Show news :-)

Hi All,

We just got in and got puppies taken care of cuddled and what not, all are
doing great.  Finally using the potty box for what it is intended to be...

SeaJay took first in his class today.  Special meaning to me as I showed
him in the Bred By Exhibitor class.  We did well as a team and we had fun.

  Rolex woke up with a cold in his tail and didn't come to the show.  A
cold in the tail leaves them unable to lift their tail and know one knows
why this happens...  It just does and it take 2 to 3 days to over come.

Reddie who Judy and I co own (she lives with Judy) was third in her sweeps
class and 4th in her regular class.

Tired and off to bed...

Gina