little dogs...

Hi Everyone,

I just put up a couple of new pictures of the litter at:
http://www.briergoldens.com/gs2001.htm

These guys are a very laid back litter.  With some litters by now I have
had to move them to the puppy room for my own sanity.  These guys are
content to just be in the box or spend a bit of time out on the tarp and
explore.  With babies it's best to keep the area they have some what
confining but to as well challenge them with new spaces and surfaces.  So
today they are meeting up with some new surroundings and surfaces, textures
ect...  They no longer fit into the whelping box changing box a large
tupperwear. <smile>

Gidget is intent on weaning them, which is fine and her milk supply is now
more under control.  She still is being a good mom but just more efficient,
which is nice for her and for the puppies.  She cleans up after them and
checks in on them but they are not her only concern and she is beginning to
get her own life back.  If all mom's were just like Gidget....

The puppies are eating whole food 2 times per day right now:  Goats milk,
egg yokes & shells, yogurt, cottage cheese, ground beef, veggies and today
I added a banana.  They also have soup bones to "play with".  They finish
it all up, nap and then spend time cleaning each other off for a snack.

Thanks for the notes of understanding why we needed some quiet time here.
Hope you all are having a great Sunday,

Gina