Rescue update & pup's too...

Hi All,

Just wanted to update you on the AZ rescue situation:

So far offers to adopt have come in from PA, UT, OR, and AK that I know
of.   The OR offer is our own Bill and Gin who are taking a Gidget SeaJay
puppy.  The AK offer comes from Fairbanks our own Dan and Mary Ellen Lucas
who have Renny a brother to Gidget.

A couple of other offers here in OR as well but I don't know what's the
scoop so much on those...  Will post you all when I know more.

Pup's btw are doing great and Gidget is settling back down  but I still
think quiet is in order...

Gina :-)