Re: Warning :-)

I hate that! This happens at my house all the time. Well, I guess I
should tell Gina that! LOL But, it seems that they will always find
those sharp knives. You got to just always think about leaving them
there. Now, they do grab spoons and forks too, but the sharp knives are
scary!

                                    Ilene

--
Ilene Cook