Canine Caviar from Stacy

Gina -
Here is a post for your new group and old group too!
Canine Caviar is no longer available on
Petopia.com, but soon will be available on
Petclick.com. If you live in Washington or Oregon, you
can buy directly from Stacy at the home office in
McMinnville. (Call her at 503-435-1169, in Oregon
toll-free at 877-496-8773, or email
caninecaviar@yahoo.com.)
Washington residents do not pay sales tax on the
food :) but do pay shipping (usually $5 for 40 to 60#
of food.) Oregonians out of our home delivery service
area pay the same.
We deliver to the greater Portland-Metro area,
portions of Yamhill County as well as Keizer and
Salem. If you think we are driving right by you on our
delivery days, but your city isn't included call us!!!
We usually can work something out. We have
distributors in Eugene, The Dalles, Roseburg and
Brookings, and are looking to expand to more cities
this year.
If you are planning on switching to another food
that is more readily available in your area please
read the bag of food and make sure that there are no
by-products or chemical ingredients in the food. This
is important to your dogs health!!!! Chemicals like
BHA, BHT and Ethoxyquin are clearly labeled, if you
see them on the label -- avoid the food. Also, try to
get a food that does not have corn or wheat listed in
the first three ingredients. This allows for more
nutritional ingredients to make up the bulk of the
bag.
If you have any questions on a type of food, feel
free to call us. We understand that we are not
available everywhere and it makes it a little hard to
continue to feed Canine Caviar, but are happy to
assist you in other nutritional endeavors.
And just a note, we have distributors in Idaho,
Alaska and California. To find out if there are any
stores in your area, or any home delivery outfits, log
onto www.caninecaviar.com. Check out stores, or
distributors! Good Luck with your new pups!