Re: Congrats!!!

I'd like to know too! I was sitting right there watching like a hawk and still
could not see why the judge excused her! I mean really, she was NOT going to
place her, why break the 3pt major on the LAST darn go around?! We are still
shaking our heads. I have the down and back on that bitch on tape and will be
looking at it over and over today.

Linda was dazed, literally! she just couldn't take it in when Angel's win
happened, and although Boyd was on the wrong side of the ring when WD and WB
pictures were taken together and he had no hope of making it across the building
in time to get a better angle, he did get a piece of that picture and we'll
upload it tonight for everyone.

We had planned to join them for a late lunch prior to their flying home but all
hell broke loose here once we got home and it just wasn't possible to get back
together last evening.

I wish you all could have been here to see it, it was wonderful to see Angel do
so well!

Hugs,
Debs