Re: Congrats!!!

Yeah Angel! Such a beautiful girl, she deserved it for sure! I hate  it
when the major breaks like that or for any reason. To lose it by one dog
is a big let down for sure! We will all just know that Angel won a
major! I really want to know, what the H E double toothpicks the judge
was thinking when he excused that dog!! Pleaseeee!

                                  Ilene

--
Ilene Cook
asorosgd@ameritech.net