Hi from Juneau!

I wanted to say a brief hi to all and a welcome to those new to the
Brier family. We're Linda and Perry Shipman, Iris and Angel,
Juneau, Alaska.

We met Gina and George because we lived with goldens that were

Angel will be two next month. Tomorrow we fly north to Anchorage
for her Alaskan show debut! She showed in GR Specialties and a
National down south as a puppy, as requested by her breeder. But
this will be the first time that we've shown her in Alaska! Keep your
fingers and toes crossed for us!

We're also volunteers at our animal shelter and help evaluate dogs
before placement. And we're teaching a CGC (Canine Good Citizen)
class this winter for our dog club and organizing the test afterwards.
We also enjoy training the girls in obedience, tracking, and agility,
besides the show ring.

We've known Gina and George for nearly four years and stay with
them when we are in Oregon. They are two of the most dedicated,
open-hearted, hardworking golden folks walking on the earth. Gina
and I have shared many private conversations, and her ethics and
concern for the breed are beyond reproach. All you that are new
to the Brier family have chosen well....goldens with excellent
temperaments and health, and a breeder that walks her talk.
Congratulations on your choice and your new babies!

Linda
Linda Shipman
Juneau, Alaska
Linda.Shipman@chezor.alaska.com
http://www.chezor.alaska.com
U-CDX, UCI-Intl & CAN CH Goodtimes Flower Power
         Am-Can CDX, Am-Can TD, CGC           "IRIS"
Mariner Aces High at Chezor, TD, CGC              "ANGEL"