Busy List! -virus stuff

 I leave you guys alone long enough to go get my neck and back put back where they belong (massage) and I can hardly keep up with the traffic...  <smile>

Ok on the virus stuff:  I went to this site and downloaded it FREE: http://www.inoculateit.com/  I dumped my Norton, I was not happy had worms coming through ect...  Inoculateit has caught several things and prompts you when an update is avail.  Very happy so far.  The initial download was a long one at my connection rate of 42666 about an hour but well worth the time.  Updates have been fast and frequent this tells you the company is on their toes.  I also installed FREE a product called Zone Alarm can't find the addy right now... :-(  But anyway this is my recommendation go do it!  <smile>  Lori do I get kudo's here too? <VBG>

On IIene:  She summed herself up fairly well there in her first post the one where she says we love her anyway...  Now ditto her post just add my name, I am Ember's mom and I live in Oregon and you will understand me too, maybe...  Oh and yes I do have bad hair days and I don't do mornings!

I am off to load up some new baby pictures...  Check in in a few at: http://www.briergoldens.com/gidget_jan12001litter.htm

Then I am off to work on longevity project Night all!

G :-)